79.8 per cent of voting shares were represented at today's Annual General Meeting of Intershop Holding AG. All the proposals tabled by the Board of Directors were approved. The resolutions included:
- Payment of a dividend of CHF 22.00 per share on 10th April 2019 (ex-date 8th April 2019)
- Reduction of the share capital from CHF 20,000,000 to CHF 19,000,000 by cancellation of 100,000 registered shares of CHF 10 nominal value each that are held in treasury
- Re-election of Dieter Marmet and Ernst Schaufelberger to the Board of Directors and the Remuneration Committee
- Election of Kurt Ritz to the Board of Directors and the Remuneration Committee
- Re-election of Dieter Marmet as chairman of the Board of Directors
- Approval of the total maximum compensation for the Board of Directors and the management
The term of office of all elected representatives ends at the close of the next Annual General Meeting.
During the subsequent meeting of the Board of Directors, Dieter Marmet was appointed chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
Intershop is a real estate company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and active in Switzerland, which invests principally in commercial properties. As per 31/12/2018 its portfolio comprised 54 properties with a lettable area of 578,000 m2 and a market value of some 1.3 billion Swiss francs. Intershop invests mainly in the Zurich area, around Lac Leman and along the main traffic arteries. Its portfolio combines high yields with security, thanks to diversification by geography and type of use, with considerable potential for value appreciation in the properties with development potential.
|29/08/2019||Publication of half-year report 2018 with online presentation for media and financial analysts|