Data Protection Statement
The protection of personal data is of particular concern to Intershop Holding AG and its subsidiaries ("Intershop Group"). Below, we provide information concerning which personal data is collected and processed, to what extent and for what purposes during the use of one of our websites or services.
Certain Intershop Group websites, particularly those dedicated to individual properties, do not use certain tools or links listed in this Data Protection Statement, such as the use of an email sender ("Cleverreach®") or the embedding of "Homegate". In such cases, the relevant section of this Data Protection Statement is invalid or irrelevant.
Collection and processing of personal data
- The collection of personal data (name, company, address, country, telephone, fax, email address) via contact and registration forms on our websites takes place either for the processing of the respective enquiry, for the delivery of the ordered information material or for direct or future establishment of contact, provided that you register for this. You provide us with this data voluntarily, either to contact us or to use our services or to receive further information on the company itself or on one of our properties, in particular the respective rental or sale offer.
- The data provided is managed with the greatest possible care and is only stored and made available for processing for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected. Thereafter, the data will be deleted or its processing deactivated, provided there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. On written request of the user, the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- The data collected will under no circumstances be sold by us and will in principle not be passed on to third parties unless you have expressly consented to this transfer. However, data may also be transmitted to companies affiliated with Intershop Holding AG and/or external service providers or contractors who have a contractual relationship with a company of the Intershop Group and who complete orders or perform tasks related to your inquiry or request, without your express consent. In addition, we involve external service companies to provide technical support for our IT architecture. These companies or service providers are carefully selected and are bound by instructions.
- If legal, official or judicial orders require the data to be released, we will comply with these orders after examining the case.
- Intershop offers the opportunity to register on the website to obtain information on facts potentially relevant to Intershop's share price or reporting on the business performance. The data collected to this end using the contact/order form serves to fulfil these purposes.
- A revocation is possible at any time by messaging or by email to email@example.com. The stored data will then be deleted immediately, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
- Intershop uses CleverReach GmbH & Co KG, Mühlenstrasse 43, D-26180 Rastede, www.cleverreach.com to send electronic messages. For this purpose, the registered email address will be sent to this company. A contract has been concluded with CleverReach GmbH & Co KG for the processing of personal data (in accordance with the GDPR). In the basic settings of the Intershop account, the "data protection compliance" function is activated, which ensures that we only receive the data of recipients who open and click the message, in anonymised form and that the collection and processing of the complete IP address is prevented.
Visiting our websites
- The mere visiting or the general use of our websites takes place without giving personal data. Insofar as personal data (name, address, email address) is collected on the pages, this is done for the purpose of exchanging information requested by the user (e.g. delivery of media releases, annual reports, information material) or the wish to make contact. The user data is provided voluntarily. In such cases, the data is stored by the Intershop Group and managed with the greatest possible care. On written request of the user, the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- When you visit our websites, the following general technical visit information (including IP address, browser, device type, time and duration of the visit) is automatically logged, which does not allow drawing any direct conclusions about the visiting person. The input of personal data is always voluntary and associated with the request for confirmation.
- Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies are used to provide information that enables certain functionalities of websites, to adapt and improve the websites to the needs of the visitors and thus to make the use more enjoyable for the visitor. For example, certain settings you have selected, such as your preferred language, can be saved.
Use/application of Google Analytics
- Our websites use Google Analytics, an analysis service of Google LLC, Mountain View, California, USA, ("Google"), to obtain information on their use.
- Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files stored in your computer which enable the analysis of the way in which users use the website. The information generated by cookies about your usage of this website will be anonymously transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website, "Google" will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website in order to compile reports on the activities of the website and to provide further services relating to the usage of the website and the internet usage vis-a-vis the operator of the website. You can refuse the storing of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, we must point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. By using this website you agree to the processing and storage of the anonymised data for the purpose described above.
Use/application of Google Maps
- Google Maps, a map service of Google LLC, Mountain View, California, USA, was integrated into our website in order to make the locations of our properties visible and to make them easier to locate.
- For example, as soon as a page is accessed on which Google Maps is embedded, your IP address and information about the use of this page for example, are transmitted to "Google" servers in the USA, where they are stored, evaluated and used by "Google". We have no influence over this.
Integration of "Homegate"
- Advertisements on the "homegate.ch" letting platform relating to Intershop Group properties are embedded in the "Current Offers" section of our website.
- In accordance with Homegate AG's Data Protection Declaration, on visiting the website technical visit information, e. g. the IP address, is logged and processed. According to the Data Protection Declaration, this is done by Homegate AG without identifying the visitor. When using functions of the Homegate portal, for example in using the contact form, data may be stored and used by Homegate AG. We have no influence over this.
- Before using our site https://www.intershop.ch/nc/aktuelle-angebote/vermietung-homegatech/, please inform yourself about the data protection regulations of Homegate AG at https://www.homegate.ch/ueber-uns/rechtliches/privacy-policy.
Links to other websites
- Our website also contains hyperlinks to websites of companies that are not part of the Intershop Group or not managed by the Intershop Group, as well as social media platforms such as Facebook or LinkedIn. When you click on these links, you will be redirected to the respective page for which the content and handling of your personal data the Intershop Group has no influence and is also not responsible. Please read the respective Data Protection Declarations of the responsible operators if you wish to use the respective hyperlink.
- If you do not wish to be redirected to other websites, please do not click on these links.
Rights with respect to personal data provided to Intershop
You are entitled to the following user rights with regard to the use of your personal data:
- The right to be informed
- The right to correction and deletion
- The right to limitation of processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to transferability
General information on data security
In order to protect your own and our own data against loss, misuse, manipulation, and uncontrolled dissemination, we use modern security technologies and specially secured servers. Some of our websites use SSL technology to encrypt the data transmitted, which is supported by all current browsers. The conversion of the websites that have not yet been converted to this technology is planned successively. This also applies to data collected and sent using our contact forms. The aim is to guarantee the greatest possible data security, for which we regularly check and update the security standards. However, we would like to point out that there is always a certain security risk involved in sending and providing information via the Internet. This applies in particular to the sending of unencrypted emails.
If you have any questions or other concerns regarding data protection, please contact us at:
Intershop Management AG
Puls 5 – Giessereistrasse 18
P.O. Box 1601
Entry into force, validity and amendment of the Data Protection Declaration, place of jurisdiction
This Data Protection Statement, as at July 2018, comes into force on publication and replaces all previous versions. Amendments to the law, implementation of new or as yet unused technologies on our website or further development or adaptation of technologies already implemented may make it necessary to adapt this Data Protection Statement. The current version is published on the website.
This Data Protection Statement was drawn up in German. English and French translations published only on some Intershop Group websites are available on request. They serve exclusively for better comprehension by the respective user. In the event of disputes, the German text shall apply.
Place of jurisdiction is Zurich.