89.1 per cent of voting shares were represented at today's Annual General Meeting of Intershop Holding AG. All the proposals tabled by the Board of Directors were approved. The resolutions included:
- Payment of a dividend of CHF 22.00 per share on 5th April 2018 (ex-date 3rd April 2018)
- Re-election of Dieter Marmet and Charles Stettler to the Board of Directors and the Remuneration Committee
- Election of Ernst Schaufelberger to the Board of Directors and the Remuneration Committee
- Re-election of Dieter Marmet as chairman of the Board of Directors
- Approval of the total maximum compensation for the Board of Directors and the management
The term of office of all elected representatives ends at the close of the next Annual General Meeting.
During the subsequent meeting of the Board of Directors, Dieter Marmet was appointed chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
Intershop is a real estate company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and active in Switzerland, which primarily invests in commercial properties. As of 31/12/2017 its portfolio comprised 56 properties with a lettable area of 585,000 m2 and a market value of some 1.4 billion Swiss francs. Intershop invests mainly in the Zurich area, around Lake Geneva and along the main traffic arteries. Its portfolio combines high yields with security, thanks to diversification by geography and type of use, with considerable potential for value appreciation in the properties with development potential.
|29/08/2018||Publication of Half-Year Report 2018|